To help adults who have a mental illness lead more meaningful, fulfilling and healthy lives by offering resources, education and opportunity.
1. Fellowship Place serves and supports adults in their efforts to overcome the challenges of living with mental illness.
2 Fellowship Place welcomes, accepts and values the contributions of the people
it serves, treating them with dignity and respect.
3. Fellowship Place provides a safe environment for the people it serves so that they can challenge themselves and exceed their own expectations.
4. Fellowship Place effectively serves its constituents through staff commitment and expertise.
5. Fellowship Place works to eliminate the stigma associated with mental illness, and it promotes the acceptance and integration of people with mental illness into the broader community.
6. Fellowship Place partners with other organizations to meet the needs of the people it serves.
The vision of Fellowship Place is to provide creative and effective services, supported with diversified financial resources, for adults who have a mental illness.